Effective immediately, California Hearing Center has implemented the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations as Health Care Providers to ensure the health and safety of both our patients and staff. If new developments should arise with COVID-19, we will respond and keep you informed.
Business Hours: Please call for an appointment.
Curbside Service: We offer repair/cleaning delivery or drop off the hearing device(s) purchased through California Hearing Center. Simply call to schedule a curbside service during our normal business hours. Park in the designated Handicap parking stalls adjacent to our office. You can call us from your car upon your arrival. Our staff members will come out to your car. Please place your hearing instrument in our designated container or pick it up which will be labeled with your name. For those desiring minimized contact with others, I hope you will utilize our service to you.
Scheduling Patients: We will continue to schedule patients with the utmost concern about your health. Should you have any of the following, we will exercise refrain from scheduling you until further notice:
- Recent cold, fever, cough or sneezing within the past 2 weeks
- Contact with persons testing positive for COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks
- Respiratory problems that include asthma or shortness of breath
- Compromised immune system
- Return travel from abroad within the past 2 weeks
Infection control in our office: To further minimize sources of potential contact transmission during this time of containment, we have adopted the following precautions:
- Gloves with all patients and masks (if warranted)
- All surfaces such as waiting room chairs, tables, surfaces, headphones, and other audio equipment will be sanitized after each use
- Continued disinfection of all instruments utilized with patients
- Curbside delivery of products upon request
- Remote access through the use of hearing aid software for additional sound adjustments. Please inquire through our office if your hearing device has this capability.
- Mailing of any supplies to your home such as batteries, ear domes, and wax traps. Veterans should continue ordering these supplies through DALC.
- No extended waiting room exposure. Patients will be placed in an open exam room until their scheduled time.
Thank you for your understanding of these recent changes. We care about your health and well-being. Please call us, if any further questions or require any further assistance.
With warmest regards,
Jaime Silva, Senior Hearing Specialist
California Hearing Center